Motivasi Berpuasa Ramadhan dan Moralitas Remaja

Elly Marlina

Abstract


This study aimed to determine the relationship between motivation of Ramadan fasting and morality in 120 students of the eighth grade of SMP Muhammadiyah 3 Bandung. The results showed that there is a positive and significant relationship between motivational variables of Ramadan fasting with the teens morality so it can be said that the higher motivation of Ramadan fasting, the higher the adolescent morality, and conversely, the lower the motivation of Ramadan fasting, the lower the their morality. Effective contribution given Ramadan fasting motivation variable related to their morality is around 29.8%, while the remaining 70.2% were contributed by other factors that influence their morality are the home, school neighborhood, peers, religious terms and leisure activities.


Keywords


Motivasi Berpuasa Ramadhan; Moralitas Remaja

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ali, M. D. 2002. Pendidikan Agama Islam. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Al-Zuhayly, W. 2004. Puasa dan I’tikaf. Bandung: Rosdakarya.

Asghary, B.I. 1994. Solusi Al Qur’an. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. Daradjat, Z. 1991. Kesehatan Mental. Jakarta: Gunung Agung.

Duksa, R.,Whelan, M. 1984. Perkembangan Moral. Alih Bahasa: Dwija Admadja. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.

Gazalba, S. 1985. Asas Agama Islam. Jakarta: PT. Bulan Bintang.

Gunarsa, D. S. 1995. Psikologi Perkembangan Anak dan Remaja. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia.

Hadiwardoyo, A.C.P. 1990. Moral dan Masalahnya. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.

Panuju, P., Umami, I. 1999. Psikologi Remaja. Yogyakarta: PT. Tiara Wacana.

Purwanto, M. N. 1998. Psikologi Pendidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Rahim, S. 1998. Puasa Siapa yang Boleh Meninggalkannya. Jakarta: Antar Kota.

Rahim, M.A. 2006. Sepuluh Tehnik Membangun Motivasi Optimalisasi Ramadhan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Republika. 2006. Shaum yang Diterima. 3 Oktober 2006

Salim, A.M. 1991. Bersama Rasulullah Di Bulan Ramadhan. Surabaya: Pustaka Progressif.

Sarwono, S.W. 2003. Psikologi Remaja. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Zainuddin. 1992. Pahala dalam Islam. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.15575/idajhs.v6i2.337

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.





Editorial Office:

4th Floor, Building of Da'wah and Communication Faculty, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung Jl. AH. Nasution No. 105 Cipadung Cibiru Bandung 40614

Contact +6281321553313 Telp. (022) 7810788 Fax. (022) 7810788

E-mail: jurnal.ilmudakwah@uinsgd.ac.id

View My Stats